BC Ferries is one of the largest ferry operators in the world, providing year-round vehicle and passenger service on 24 routes to 47 terminals, with a fleet of 34 vessels. BC Ferries provides all major passenger and vehicle ferry services for coastal and island communities in British Columbia.
BC Ferries wants a unified digital signage solution and a digital signage partner that is able to:
- Engage passengers with travel and safety information, wayfinding, on-ship menu boards, on-ship retail advertising, and on-highway or parking messages.
- Present employees with company events, human resource messages, charitable initiatives, and dashboards with performance indicators.
- Responsive to operational changes at a moment’s notice.
- Create a scalable display network over an area with great logistical challenges for servicing and support.
- Provide industry-leading service level guarantees for hard to reach or remote locations.
10net provides a large breadth and depth of products and services that includes:
- On-site personnel, pro-active maintenance and advanced remote tools to be able to field 24/7 coverage of all vessels and terminals with signage.
- Custom design and installation of large outdoor LED signs.
- Video, audio, and control systems for ships.
- Custom mounting for signage, outdoor signage, video walls, specialty display hardware integrations, custom content programming and integrations.
BC Ferries is in possession of a digital signage network that is effective, reliable, and responds to the varied needs of a large organization. In partnership with 10net, BC Ferries has decided to aggressively expand their signage endeavors on top of this success story.